- breakfast: porridge, friend eggs, tea, tomatoes, cucumber
- cleanwell wipes from Danusia and Larry!
- 3000m: switch from rainforest to moorland
- music: ACD: Closer to Me by the Cure, Michael Bolton playing at Shira I, The Beatles during solitaire after dinner
- left at 8:15am, arrived at camp 17:48 (loooong day)
- dinner: carrot soup, pasta + tuna sauce, mango and banana
- Shira II camp: 3900m
- Eric: "Tripoli!" - was trying to remember the capital of Libya for half the day
- Danusia: "I cannot eat this animal."
- Eric at Shira I: "are we the first honkies here?"
- Michaela at lunch: "can I borrow a jolly rancher?"
- Michaela: "it's kinda weird to be eating popcorn and cookie crumbs - Shira II
- Eric: "Pole Pole = woolly boolly"
- Day 2: Eric's